Guest Code of Conduct
The Sullivan Performing Arts Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable entertainment experience for all of our patrons. Guests have a right to expect an environment where:
- Guests will be treated in a consistent, professional, and courteous manner by all Theatre personnel.
- Guests will assist in creating a safe and enjoyable environment by reporting inappropriate behavior to an Usher, Security Officer, or House Manager.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff and security regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests who engage in fighting, throwing objects, using foul/abusive language or gestures, attempting to enter restricted areas or engaging in other behavior detrimental to the experience of other guests will be immediately ejected from the venue.
- Guests will not interfere with the event or performers in any way.
- Guests will not smoke anywhere on ISD property at any time.
- Guests will wear a shirt, shoes, and lower garments at all times.
Your ticket is a revocable license exclusively valid for the event listed on the ticket and is additionally subject to full terms and conditions found at the box office website and additional terms that are listed on or incorporated into the back of the ticket. Theatre Management reserves the right to revoke this license without refund for non-compliance with any Theatre terms and policies, as determined in the sole discretion of Theatre personnel.
Theatre staff may intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard, or staff member. Guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of the law, may be subject to arrest and prosecution.